Speakers Bureau Available for Community Organizations
The Angelic Palliative & Hospice Care Speaker's Bureau is available to community, civic and service organizations whose members would like to learn more about healthcare topics. Angelic's speakers include registered nurses, clinical specialists, licensed social workers, and spiritual care and emotional support professionals, The following is a sampling of Angelic Speaker's Bureau topics:
- Alzheimer's and Dementia: what you should know, what can you do?
- Life-changing Cardiac Conditions
- Life with COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Living with Cancer
- Neurological diseases such as Parkinson, ALS
- Kidney disease
- What is palliative care?
- Hospice is not about giving up
- Volunteering and hospice: Making a difference in your community
- The mind and body connection
- Spiritual care and you
- End-of-life concerns you should think about now
- How to have the hospice conversation
- How does hospice care benefit the family as well as the patient
To schedule a speaker contact Director of Public Relations and Giving Margie Barham, at email@example.com 609-515-3041 or 609-822-7979. This is a free community service.