Office: (609) 822-7979
Fax: (609) 822-7980
Our 24/7 On Call Hotline:
Angelic Health accepts contributions made in memory of our patients who have passed. Please note that we are not yet a 501(c)(3) charity and therefore your donation is not tax deductible. However, be assured that donations are earmarked to help patients with last wishes, or for needs not covered by insurance.
To make contributions to Angelic Health please provide:
- Name of person memorialized by our donation.
- Name and address of person to send an acknowledgment of your gift. (We only acknowledge that a gift has been made, but not individual gift amounts)
- Your name and address so that we may send you an acknowledgment of your contribution.
Check made payable to Angelic Health
8025 Black Horse Pike, Suite 501
West Atlantic City, NJ 08232
Compliance is everyone's responsibility!
If you become aware of behavior that is:
• Inconsistent with our values
• Compromises our policies and procedures
• Violates laws and regulations
Report concerns to the Compliance Hotline
Write: Compliance Hotline
c/o Hospice Compliance Network
14 E Church Street, Headland, AL 36345
Calls/communications to the Compliance Hotline may be made anonymously.
A report of the call/communication will be provided to the hospice for follow-up.
Angelic Health’s Partners and Affiliations
Angelic Health provides Palliative, Transitional, and Hospice Care throughout South Jersey. We are also a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO), the Center to Advance Palliative Care (CAPC). Angelic Hospice Care is proudly accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC). ACHC accreditation reflects our dedication and commitment to meeting standards that demonstrate a higher level of performance and patient care. We also are privileged to be a hospice partner in the We Honor Veterans initiative.